Saturday 31 May 2014

6th Challenge Dragonfly Dreams

We have opened our new challenge over at Dragonfly Dreams and the subject this month is

Anything with Wings

Here is my cards that I have made using an image from our sponsor:



Our Sponsor for this challenge

I hope you will join in with this challenge and have some fun. Good luck if you do, remember you have to be in it to win it :) most of all have fun...
Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

I will be entering these cards into the following challenges:
Crafty Catz ~ Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles Challenge ~ For the love of Animals
Jo's Scrap Shack ~ Birthday
Sister Act Card Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Sweetpea Stampers ~ Things with Wings





7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card..thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge..Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards! Nice challenge too. I will see if I get a chance to take part this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two very cute cards Anne. Thank you for joining the "animal" challenge at Delicious Doodles this week. Good luck with the draw. Wendy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both gorgeous cards Anne thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gr8t job, thanks for joining FFC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute couple of cards. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a couple of adorable card designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx