Tuesday 18 November 2014

DS4J Christmas progressive challenge

Good morning friends,
It is very mild here this morning so it doesn't help when I'm trying to think of Christmas *laughing* I decided to try something new for this card, I saw the tutorial on YouTube and thought I would try it one day :) so here is my card.



The paper I cover it with is from the Gilded Winter collection by First Edition, it is such beautiful paper, it is card really but I used it as paper so the card it nice and strong. The plaid is some I had in my stock. I will make more of these cards but I would do it so it is on the side.

Thank you popping by for a visit, I do hope you will have time to write and tell me what you think :)


I will enter this card into the following challenges:

DS4J ~ Christmas Progressive Challenge
Dream Valley Challenge ~ Anything Goes
Create To Love ~ Christmas
My Craft Creations ~ Anything Goes


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful project!
    Thanks for joining our Make it for Christmas Challenge at Love to Create. Good luck!

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely darling and thanks so much for giving the link to the tutorial.
    Smiles & hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Anne. This is just such a wonderful vintage twist and I love the interactive tags. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of December.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this turned out beautifully. What a special, special card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx