Tuesday 8 September 2015

I'm a little late with this challenge DT Card

I'm a little late with this challenge DT Card for Dragonfly Dreams "Lets get girly" which is a lovely theme don't you think?

I coloured the image using Copic's and Promarkers The Happy Birthday stamp is one from Barbara Grey and the flowers are some from my stock. The fabulous image is from Sweet Pea Stamps I used the side stepper card style which I have done for such a long time.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit here today and will return soon...









I will enter this card into the following challenges:

Doodle Pantry ~ Anything Goes
Stamp Creations ~ Anything Goes
Paper Take Weekly ~ Must have wings (Butterflies)
Stamp Art Papel ~ Anything Goes
Sweet Stamp ~ Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card Lady Anne. I did not see where you linked it our challenge back to your blog. Thank you for joining us at Scrap-Creations in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and we hope to see you again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Preciosa muñequita! un trabajo muy delicado y bello...gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte de Stampartpapel...Feliz semana...Paula, DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card you made for the challenge! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Sweet image, and I love step cards!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC9!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and adorable image! Your coloring is amazing! I'm so happy you joined us for the Doodle Pantry AIMPDC! I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful card!!! Thanks for play on Retarte, we hope to see you next time! Vilma-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lady Anne, this card is gorgeous. Love the side step fold, the butterflies and your beautiful coloring of that sweet image.
    hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx