Thursday 23 June 2016

A baby girl album

Good day everyone,
It is a bit longer than I thought it would be for this post but I have been so busy over the past week with visitors and making this album and another one for a baby boy which I shall put up another day.

This album is for a friend in Spain she has a new Granddaughter "Willow" so this album is for her, my daughter has bought it for Willow's mummy.

I used my PSP to make up the plaque with her name and details on which I did with the photo of Willow. I used some lace which I had in stock and the lace butterfly which was bought on Ebay a while back now. The flowers are from "Wild Orchid Crafts" I love their flowers they are always so pretty, so life like. The dove I have had a while now but thought it looked nice on here. The paper pad I used for the whole album is "First Edition - It's a Girl!" which I love as it is such nice paper plus the patterns are so pretty.
Hope you have enjoy your visit her with me...



2 comments:

  1. Oh, Lady Anne. Such a beautiful gift for a new baby girl. I hope she keeps it forever.

    I'm so happy to see you back here. I must sign up, so that I'll know when you have a new post.

    Must confess that I don't anything about flip books, junk journals, or pocket letters. I haven't been to any classes lately, so I'm probably behind the times.

    Letter finished. Will get it off to you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Patsy,
      Thank you so much for dropping by and it was due to you that started me back here again so bless you. I think we all have those occasions when we find we don't know how to do something but I think they can be exciting as we will learn something new so I look forward to it. I hope you too.
      Once again thank you for visiting my blog and for yur encouragement.
      Love ~ Lady Anne xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx