Monday 15 September 2014

New challenge at Dragon Dreams Challenge...

New challenge at Dragon Dreams Challenge, I'm late posting this in fact very late but I have had so much going on I could hardly keep up with my own life!! Have you had weeks like that? I bet you have.
Anyway this challenge is one of celebration which I hope you will see with the two cards I have made:
The first image is the bride and groom
I love this bouquet Image

Our sponsor for this challenge is

The images I have used are from DS4J they have some wonderful images so why not pop over there and check them out.
I coloured my images using my "Spectrum noir" pencils and pens. I used mirror board with both cards to give it a more celebration look. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts 
It has been so much fun making up these cards...

I will enter these cards into the following challenges:
613 Avenue ~ Anything Goes
Hobby Cutz ~ Must have gold or silver
Pile it on Challenge ~ Flowers or feathers





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Anne, love them both especially the Bride & Groom one. Thank you for joining in with Hobbycutz Challenge this week, good luck.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne
    Both cards are lovely. Thank you for joining in at Hobbycutz Challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards! The bouquet image is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Pile it On.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of these are beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx