Tuesday 30 September 2014

My 2nd card for the TLC Progressive challenge

A very good morning to everyone,
I was a busy lady yesterday as I did some crafting, I thought I would show you a card I have made for a very special lady who has been helping my sister who is terminally ill. I used this tutorial which I have used before.


This is the image from TLC and I also used the word art from there.



The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts The round butterfly disc is from a swap I did recently and was sent as a gift but I just loved it as it is a shaker too, how cute is that? It was on a card of 12 pieces from K&Company...
Thank you for stopping by and I would love to read what you think about this special card :)
Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

I shall be entering this card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations ~ Anything Goes
Crafting From the Heart ~ Anything Goes
Melonheadz Friends ~ Fun Folds Challenge
My Craft Creations ~ Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenge ~ Always Anything Goes





5 comments:

  1. Your work is fabulous, going to watch this tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card love the fold,beautiful paper and embellishments and great sentiment-thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super hun great detail and colours bless you for playing at not just cards this week hope to see you again hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic.... And it's going to someone special......
    You are in my thoughts & Prayers x
    Thank you for joining in our challenge (Not Just Cards) Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen that type of fold before, really neat. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends-see you Monday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx