Thursday 2 October 2014

Octobers image from DS4J Christmas Challenge

Octobers image from DS4J Christmas Challenge, well it isn't an image it is a sentiment really but has an image with it. I hope you like what I did with it. I coloured it using my Promarkers.

The tartan and Christmas paper are from my stock, I think the Christmas paper is a G45 paper. The black poinsettia is one my friend Fairy cut for me, it is fabulous isn't it? I have put three layers in to make this one and then put a red pearl gem in the middle.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit and if you can I would love to read any comments you may leave it does spur me on...

Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

DS4J Christmas Progressive challenge
Crafting With Dragonflies ~ Anything Goes
Christmas cards all year round
Craft Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge
Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 months of Christmas
Inspiration Destination ~ Anything Goes








10 comments:

  1. I cannot thank you enough for playing along with my Dream Team and me on the launch of our new ATG challenge blog!

    About your card... so very pretty and you're right! That poinsettia is fabulous!

    Again, thanks for joining us for our current ATG challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tartan. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a nice card.

    thanks for playing with us by inspration destination and good luck. hope see you again!

    gr. meggi dt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for October - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How clever to print the sentiment on patterned paper. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from CCAYR and thank you for entering our challenge with this beautiful card, good luck with the challenge, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card with a wonderful verse xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lady Anne, Love what you did with the DS4J image. Looks like a beautiful wrapped gift box with a lovely sentiment to top it off. Thank you for joining DS4J Progressive Christmas Challenge. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card, I haven't even begun on mine! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anne this is just gorgeous. Love how you printed the sentiment on designpaper. Thank you for taking the time to use this month’s free Christmas image. You have automatically qualified to receive next month’s Christmas image for free, which will be emailed to you at the beginning of November.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy Christmas Challenge Co-ordinator}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx