Wednesday 22 October 2014

1st Wedding Anniversary Album

I thought I would show you an 1st Wedding Anniversary Album I have made, well part of it at least :)







I hope you have enjoyed viewing this album. I used the Martha Stewart folders which comes in the decorative design which helped me a great deal as I really wasn't in a crafting mood when I had to make this *smiling* but it seemed to hit the nail on the head and was accepted as wonderful thank goodness :) There is still a lot of work in this album and i was pleased with the result. I hope you will leave me some comments on what you think?



I shall add this to the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiment Designs ~ Must have a sentiment
Fantastic Tuesday ~ Must have flowers
Craft Dee Bowz ~ Must have a bow
Inmagination Crafts ~ Anything Goes








14 comments:

  1. What a wonderful keepsake - lovely job! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for October!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne what a lovely album she will be delighted with that and the care you have taken with it .Beautiful work .xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning album you have created for Hazel! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure my first comment 'took' so I am writing a second one to see if I can post it again. I enjoyed seeing your beautiful album very much, Lady Anne. It deserves to be called 'wonderful'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your lovely comments...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome make hun and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judith for popping by and for your kind words.
      Love ~ Lady Anne xx

      Delete
  7. What a gorgeous album such a beautiful way to keepsake precious memories. Thanks for sharing with us at CraftySentiments, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely album Lady Anne! I'm sure they were pleased to get something that was created just for them! You can see that a lot of work went into it. TFS!
    Hugs Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim for popping by and for your comments...
      Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

      Delete
  9. Such a beautiful gift to keep treasured memories in.You've added so many lovely details.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful album, thank you for joining us at Imagination crafts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a wonderful wedding anniversary album. It is really a beautiful gift. Hey can you share how I can make it for my husband, I really want to gift him a unique gift. I have number of pictures of our wedding party and the vow renewal location was beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Zerry, I used file folders to make it with the hidden binder by "Follow the paper Trail" Laura does a tutorial on it. The file folders lend themselves to use as an album, just let your imagination run, I cut them down to 8" x 8" which makes a lovely size for an album.
    I hope this helps you sweetheart.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx