Sunday 5 October 2014

Dragonfly Dreams - Challenge 10 - Mainly Pink!

Dragonfly Dreams - Challenge 10 - Mainly Pink!
Here is my card I made using the image from Scribbles Designs:

This first one looks like I haven't coloured her face or arms but I have.



This is another one I made when I forgot the challenge was PINK! So thought I would share this with you all too as this image is so cute


I shall enter these into the following challenges:

Crafting at the weekend ~ Anything Goes
Waltzing Mouse ~ Anything Goes
QKR Stampede ~ Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge ~ Anything Goes










7 comments:

  1. Oh, she's adorable in either color, Lady Anne! It's wonderful that you chose our "Anything Goes" challenge at QKR Stampede as one you wanted to join. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne - both your cards are lovely, sadly I didn't see any Waltzingmouse stamps, sentiment or digs, so while really cute, they aren't eligible to win a badge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both sweet. One could be the boy and the pink one the girl; they are in love and bringing flowers to each other. (grin) Great designs and it is fun to see how different the same image can look, depending on how it is coloured.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card the hedgehog is so cute thank you for joining the dragons lair challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that image - such a cute hedgehog! Thanks for sharing with Dragons Lair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards you made, both in pink and gray! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate it. I just love reading what everyone has had to say. I hope you will come back soon...
Love ~ Anne xx